At The Academic Wino, we are always interested in having guest writers submit posts. ¬†If you are interested in submitting a guest post (unpaid), please send me an email with your ideas or fill out the contact form below: ¬†
- Articles that are truly valuable to our readers.
- Post related to wine or grapes with an academic twist. ¬†Just email us first to approve the topic.
- Original content not published anywhere else.
- Not self-promoting (we can use the bio-line for that).
- No affiliate links.
- Only links to personal blogs will be allowed free of charge. ¬†All other links fall under our advertising policy and will require a fee.
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding our own links to the article.
- Please include your introduction.¬† This will be shown at the beginning of¬†the article and can include 1-2 links back to your site.
- A couple sentence bio-line at the beginning or end of the article explaining who you are and a link (which will require pre-approval) to your site.
- Potential increase in visits to your site (this is not guaranteed, but it is likely).
Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below if you are interested in writing a guest post for The Academic Wino!¬†